How to Join
We’re excited you’re interested in joining our club. Get going in as few as five steps!
1) Read the WRA Handbooks
2) Fill out the Forms
Print, fill out, and sign all the waivers and medical release forms and bring them all printed, filled out, and signed to the first day of class.
- WRA Swim Test (All rowers)
- WRA Release of Liability (All rowers)
- US Rowing Waiver (All rowers)
- Juniors Medical History (Juniors only)
3) Complete the Float Test
All WRA rowers must pass a Float/Swim Test prior to rowing
- Renew every 5 years.
- WRA does not conduct swim tests.
- Remember to get your paperwork signed by the life guard as you will not be allowed to row unless we have this form.
- You can complete the test at a pool of you choice.
4) Join the Club*
Whether you’re a returning member or new to the club, those annual membership dues must be paid to keep us operational.
- Masters: $275/yr if paid by 2/28 and $300/yr if paid after 3/1
- Juniors: $200/yr if paid by 2/28 and $225/yr if paid after 3/1
- Families: $450/yr if paid by 2/28 and $500/yr if paid after 3/1
* Membership not required for the Intro to Rowing class. We want you to know what you’re stepping into first!
5) Sign up for a class or rowing session
We offer classes & sessions for Juniors and Masters (Adults). Come on and join us!